Num Sang (Well) in front of Kuti of Pha Khamchan Virachitta Maha Thela, Abbot of Vat Saen Sukharam. Original material consists of: chromogenic negative
Pha Khamchan Virachitta Maha Thela, Abbot of Vat Saen Sukharam was walKhing to collect arms-food. The collect arms-food is a routine of monks and Pha Khamchan he went out to collect arms-food every morning. Original material consists of: chromogenic negative
Pha Khamchan Virachitta Maha Thela, Abbot of Vat Saen Sukharam was walKhing to collect arms-food. The collect arms-food is a routine of monks and Pha Khamchan he went out to collect arms-food every morning. Original material consists of: chromogenic negative
Mrs. Haun at Ban Phonhaung sitting to give offerings to Pha Khamchan Virachitta Maha Thela and Buddhist monks who come to collect arms-food every morning. Original material consists of: chromogenic negative
The office of Ban PhonHeung that Pha Khamchan Virachitta Maha Thela, Abbot of Vat Saen Sukharam and Buddhist people at Ban PhonHeung was built in 2005. Original material consists of: chromogenic negative
The office of Ban PhonHeung that Pha Khamchan Virachitta Maha Thela, Abbot of Vat Saen Sukharam and Buddhist people at Ban PhonHeung was built in 2005. Original material consists of: chromogenic negative
Pha Khamchan Virachitta Maha Thela, Abbot of Vat Saen Sukharam was having lunch in his monk's cell and lay person sitting on left is Mrs. Heun who take care food for Pha Khamchan every morning and lunch. Original material consists of: chromogenic negative
Pha Khamchan Virachitta Maha Thela, Abbot of Vat Saen Sukharam was having lunch in his monk's cell and lay person sitting on left is Mrs. Heun who take care food for Pha Khamchan every morning and lunch. Original material consists of: chromogenic negative
Sim (main hall) of Vat Saen Sukharam, built in 1958 by Pha Khamchan Virachitta Maha Thela, on the location of former Sim that was built in C.S. 1080 (B.E. 2261, A.D. 1718) during the reign of Khing Khitsaraj, it was 239 years in 1958 (Photo B3678 and B3679). Photograph was taken in 2006 Origina...
Sim (main hall) of Vat Saen Sukharam, built in 1958 by Pha Khamchan Virachitta Maha Thela, on the location of former Sim that was built in C.S. 1080 (B.E. 2261, A.D. 1718) during the reign of Khing Khitsaraj, it was 239 years in 1958 (Photo B3678 and B3679). Photograph was taken in 2006 Origina...